Notifications are the heart of our alerting system that keeps you and your team informed of any incident or issue for troubleshooting. Xitoring team is working hard o add more Notification Channels each month, if you have any specific requirements, you can always reach us.
- E-Mail: You can create Email notification roles on the
Notification Rolepage, Also you can add your teammates' Email addresses to a notification role.
- Mobile Push Notification: Install Xitoring mobile application and get instant notifications on your phone!
- SMS: You can enable SMS notifications simply by adding a Mobile Number to a Notification role.
- Phonecall: You can enable Phonecall alerts simply by adding a Mobile Number to a Notification role.
- Webhook: Set up webhooks for advanced alerts to your system or app.
- Slack: Keep your whole team informed of incidents on a Slack channel.
- Telegram: Telegram Messenger is a globally accessible freemium, get your incidents on Telegram!
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp is a freeware, cross-platform, centralized instant messaging, get your incidents on WhatsApp!
- MatterMost: Mattermost is an open-source, self-hostable online chat service with file sharing, search, and integrations!
- Discord: Discord is an instant messaging and VoIP social platform.
- Google Chat: Google Chat is a communication service developed by Google. Initially designed for teams and business environments.
- Microsoft Teams: Microsoft Teams is a proprietary business communication platform developed by Microsoft, as part of the Microsoft 365 family of products.
- Atlassian Opesgenie: Opsgenie is a modern incident management platform that ensures critical incidents are never missed.
- Splunk: Splunk On-Call is a hub for centralizing the flow of information throughout the incident lifecycle.
- Pushover: Pushover makes it easy to get real-time notifications on your Android, iPhone, iPad, and Desktop
- Gotify: Gotify is a server for sending and receiving messages in real-time per web socket.
- Pushbullet: Pushbullet bridges the gap between your phone, tablet, and computer, enabling them to work better together.
- Ntfy: ntfy (pronounced notify) is a simple HTTP-based pub-sub notification service
- Spike.sh: Spike.sh is a simple on-call and incident management platform
- PagerDuty: PagerDuty is one if the most used on-call and incident management platform